For home sellers, coverage from AFC is a powerful tool to show good faith and put potential buyers’ concerns to rest. Our plans are affordable, easy to purchase, and easy to use.
The current market empowers sellers, it’s true, but offering coverage can help buyers overcome their hesitancy and can smoothe over issues. In this way, it can be a powerful
bargaining chip during negotiations over home inspections and repairs.
During the due diligence period, buyers often request a warranty because it lets them know that problems that arise after the sale won’t break the bank. In this case, most sellers agree to the request. Providing the
age of the home's appliances
can also provide some peace of mind.
Some sellers take it a step further and mention the offer of a warranty on the real estate listing, which immediately shows buyers that you are considerate and reasonable. This also gives sellers control of
which warranty they will offer, which can potentially save them some money.
While one hundred or two hundred dollars might not seem like a lot compared to the hundreds of thousands the home sells for, every little bit helps.
AFC does more than other companies to help homeowners feel safe and secure about their decision to buy:
- Our nationwide network of technicians is unbeatable, but homeowner’s can also choose their own repair professionals.
- We guarantee lasting repairs with the longest work guarantee in the industry—up to three years!
- Customers can request service any time, from anywhere with our 24/7 in-house service line.
- Homeowners can make claims, track repairs, and manage their account through our online member portal.
- Unlike other companies, we don’t raise our rates when customers renew, so customers get the same great coverage at the same great price for at least five years, guaranteed.
- Each customer is assigned a dedicated account manager that they can speak to with questions and issues. This creates more transparency and better outcomes for everyone.
AFC offers four different plans to cover the home. The Systems Plan covers major home systems, the Silver Plan covers appliances, and the Gold and Platinum plans cover a combination of
To browse products and pricing, simply click “Shop Plans” below.