Real estate professionals are busy, especially in today’s competitive market. That’s why we’ve streamlined ordering—so you can get back to all the other important details of buying and selling homes.
Plus, when you sign up with AFC, you earn rewards for every invoice purchased. And you can keep track of your ordered invoices. It only takes a minute, then you can order invoices at lightning speed.
AFC’s plans are designed to make life easier for agents. We understand that in the real estate business, reputation matters. Our plans are built to give homeowners peace of mind about their home purchase. Our coverage goes further than other companies’, and our service is unbeatable. With AFC, your reputation is in good hands.
AFC does more than other companies to help homeowners feel safe and secure about their decision to buy:
- Our nationwide network of technicians is unbeatable, but homeowner’s can also choose their own repair professionals.
- We guarantee lasting repairs with the longest work guarantee in the industry—up to three years!
- Customers can request service any time, from anywhere with our 24/7 in-house service line.
- Homeowners can make claims, track repairs, and manage their account through our online member portal.
- Unlike other companies, we don’t raise our rates when customers renew, so customers get the same great coverage at the same great price for at least five years, guaranteed.
- Each customer is assigned a dedicated account manager that they can speak to with questions and issues. This creates more transparency and better outcomes for everyone.
With AFC’s invoice generator, you can create an invoice for an AFC plan immediately. Simply choose the plan you want and enter the basic details about the property and home buyer(s). An
invoice will be instantly emailed to you—some realtors have generated and printed an invoice right there at the closing table.
If you are purchasing coverage as a gift to the buyer, you can browse plan options and compare pricing by clicking “Shop Plans” below.
AFC offers four different plans to cover the home. Knowing the age of the home's appliances
can assist in deciding on a plan. The Systems Plan covers major home systems, the Silver Plan covers appliances, and the Gold and Platinum plans cover a combination of
To browse products and pricing, simply click “Shop Plans” below.